Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tagged?!

Directions :

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.



Okay..im not really sure wat to write bout..but im trying to tink other stuff besides ANIME and MANGA(charis's order)..=.=..


1)Firstly..I NEED A JAPANESE LANGUAGE CLASS..!as usual,im a japanese addict..>.<..
so if anyone knows anywhere tat have dis kind of class,pls TELL me asap!kekez..

2)i will makesure that i fly to Japan b4 i reach the age of 30..*gambatte^^!*..
dis is my biggest wish k..remember..

3)erm..im 'stuck' during the maths lessons..so i hope tat i can catch up next time..

4)today,my grandma gave me an angpau..but later she gave me a sec angpau,i was like huh?!..*blurr*she said its for my new start in college life..so..ok?!den i accept it..*thx!^^*..later,i curi open it and saw 2 rm100 notes!!!!omg...it was so touching..after getting the sec angpau,i HAVE decided to STUDY HARD,no matter what happens.......

5)i wish i can take my driving test asap..cox many of my frens ady can drive man!
ishish..i hope i can be like them too wei..^^

6)bcum a big eater after entering college..duh..my fren,victor asked me to compete to c who eat the most.in the cafeteria..im like -wat de..-cox he cant believe me eating so big amount of laukpauk when we ordering food in cafeteria..=.=***
*i oso wonder y i eat so much nowadays*

7)recently,i found out tat im a PC NOOB..

8)trying to cure my face..

9)happy cox can get along wit my classmates..^^

10)met sum weird and crazy frens..?!lolz...

11)i guess my brain have 'rusted' after spm..so i havta get my brain work like those days...kekekez..

12)miss my secondary skol frens and the life in convent too..

13)going to delete tat stupid frenster profile..huh..

14)nowadays,im addicted to soba ni iru ne song..a japanese song..^^
everyone shld listen to it..its the nicest japanese song wei..*addicted*

15)be myself back soon..!!

16)changing my name(kiki) into suki~ ^^


dis is my first time to tag ppl wei..
sounds fun..!!^^

-Wendy-
~wondering wats in your brain recently..

-Michelle-
~feel like tagging you..

-Henry-
~i just tag you for fun..

-Qian Peng-
~i noe u got alot things to tell..keke^^..

-Wenyin-
~randomly picked u..

No comments: