Thursday, January 15, 2009

........

omg..
the maths class was like....*faint*
the china-man in my class is damn pro wei...
he samore corrected the lecturer's calculations..*OMGGOOSSHHH...*
geng...


im like half faint and half awake during the mm period..
de lecturer oso ternganga when he saw tat china-man writing his calculations..*pro*
just oni realize tat my class got a maths pro..walao....

well..
tat was yesterday...

today...
i was kinda in hurry..*cox i have oni one hour to get ready for the INTI bus!*
after my chem class,i ran to de toilet..den went to library to search for miss wendy..when i reached there,i was like -wat de....-
she said she at E block..in msg..*shouldnt have my waste my time..=.=*

den i chao to bookstore to buy the THICK maths buk..
well,like usual..the buk is very expensive but i tink its worth it when i sell my buk to the juniors next year..hehe..

without wasting any time, i walked bek to my room where i saw de bunch of ppl(wendy and her two guy frens) sitting at the E block..
went to say hi for sure..and they were starting to discuss their assignment..
so i went upstairs..

with an empty stomach,i quickly washed my clothes..den hung them up..
den packed up my bag,laptop and my assignments...

i went down the stairs and the time was 12.55 pm!!!!
omg..i dun have the time to eat d..ish..
so i decided to buy sumting to eat at kajang la..

i sat at the bus stop,waited for ten mins..*the bus always leaves at 1.10pm*..
yeah(fuh!)...de bus came..its not an ordinary bus..its INTI BUS...!!!nice!
it was my first time.. i sat in de bus,alone..*cool!*
suddenly feel im like an adult cox i never take a bus or ktm to go home,alone..
sitting in the bus,listening to mp3...
and den i reached the ktm..
bought the ticket to kajang{rm2.70-cheap!} and waited for like 15 mins...

mayb becox i was listening to japanese songs, i started to daydream tat i was sitting in one of the japan's commuter..hahahaha...*its normal for japanese addict..*

from INTI to kajang,i took exactly one hour tor each home..wow..i suddenli feel like eating mcd..so i went kajang mcd(the place where we gals always hang out at)..while i was queuing up,all the secondary skol students were kip putting their eyes on me..!as if im not a human or anything..duuhhh..weird..!!
but i suddenli realized tat i was actually wearing the INTI T-shirt...=.=**
eh..din see INTIANS b4 meh....dduuhhh..
kakakakaka...
and i oso felt tat i sesat at kajang..mayb cox too long time din go to kajang..
felt as if im not kajang ppl anymore..
o mayb i ady an INTIANS..!hehehe..


so..i ta pao-ed mcd cox i long time din eat fastfood d man...!!i 'sun bian' bought mcd for my mum and bro too...
i din eat my breakfast till 3 pm..huh huh..hungry like hell..!
bek home,started to wolf down the burger,french fries and de drinks..samore ate my mum punya french fries..=.=*

so i will call it a day..*tired*
resting on m bed..sooo comfortable..>.<



#THE END#

No comments: