Friday, January 9, 2009

driving........................and 2009 stuff

duno when can i finish my driving lesson...ish..
i can oni learn on sat and sun ...haihz....
no mood....

wanna finish faster but cant..huh...
haih...haih...haih...=.= =.= =.=...

3rd of FEB oni i can take driving exam..sad sad...
tats when i taking my test 1 in college..ish ish...wat a bad year...

well..
i tink i havta make a new year resolution too...

2009 resolution...
1-live a happy life
2-be optimistic
3-become an independent gal
4-be a person tat can handle everything tat comes thru my life
5-study hard of course..
6-manage my time well..*study time,dancing time,playing piano and time for enjoy*
7-update myself everytime
8-and lastly,take care of my skin(face) well and have healthy lifestyle...

my hard time will be easier if i achieved all tat..
kakaka...
k everyone,im going to sleep..so chao first...!

No comments: