Friday, January 9, 2009

'tada ima'...!!!!

ok...
i really duno where to start cox there are too many things to write bout the college life and oso bout wats going on in INTIUC....

emm...
k..i will start from the orientation day...

when i reached inti..it was in the afternoon..*after cik besira's farewell party*
i went to the mph...its multi-purpose hall..together with my dad..
den..after i done all the fees,i walked to A.O..-accomodation centre-
there..i checked in to get the key for my room and i 'chao' to E3-37..
HAHA..tats my room number..*same room with pao*..
the room is just near the bathrooms and toilets..so i guess its convenient for us..

at tat time,pao ady went for lunch..
but she came bek when my dad left..
so...we started to clean up the room...

Oh my goshhh..the room was so dusty and i could saw a gardenier roti behind de desk..
duuhhh...but wat to do...we havta clean up b4 we sleep..
after cleaning the wardrobe and the desk,we went for the orientation...

we was like so blurr when we reached the sports hall..
the ppl in charge asked pao and me to go to differents group..
swt..tats where the ice-breaking started..
i looked at everyone in my group and i suddenly saw meifen..
omg..the world is sooo small..she same group as me..yeah..!!!

my group name was WILD 6..and im not really active in tat group cox i just felt tired the whole day..huh...
after tat,me and pao went bek to the room and started to clean up the room again..
we could only start to mandi at bout 12 o 1 sumthing..at night..
my 'battery' terus becum zero...damn tired wei...
wendy and charis' room..haih..their parents helped them to clean up the room ady..
so damn gud..=.= =.= =.=!!!!

the next day leh..emm..saturday..
again orientation..wendy and charis pulak oredi 'fly' bek to kajang..damn swt..
i am not sure wat we done on saturday cox during dis whole week,i was BUSY LIKE HELL..T.T...
just remember tat we played games on saturday...
ohya..during the orientation,i knew a girl named grace!
i tink she's grace lim...im like swt....she has the same name as grace ng..!!
and she looked like grace oso...has short hair..shes short oso..=.=!



about my timetable...
I TOTALLLYYY HAATTEEEEEE ITTT..

1st reason : sum classes start in the morning and sum in the afternun..
2nd reason : my timetable is totally not same as pao,charis,and wendy they all..
3rd reason : my MPW had changed to another time..so im in class 1B..*at first,im in 1A where wendy they all are there*..

--i myself changed tat MPW actualli cox de 1A class crashed with my phy class..
damn it..!!!!!--

wat i study - general physic *i duno why i sooo berjodoh with physic!!*
- chemistry 1 *can be said 'basic chemistry'*
- mathematics 1 *IT IS ACTUALLY ADDMATHS!!!!*wat de...
- english language skills *normal eng*
- malaysian studies *HISTORY IN ENGLISH!!!!* =.=!

starting on monday..
i started my lesson at 10 am..its ENG class..
from my room to the academy block/classes,i havta walk bout 1.5 km..!!!!
1.5km!!!!!if is a straight road den ok lar,but i havta go up and downstairs,walking around to find the classes..*well,the gud news is i can keep fit!wakaka*..
but its VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY tired to walk like tat the whole day..

in tat class..ok lor..met sum frens *but not realy close oso*..knew bout the lecturer..the lecturer name is miss abbey..and shes funny too..at least she wun make us feel alienated in de class..i like her the most..kakaka...
we were just intro-ing ourself den bout 30 mins later,we 'chao' ady..

at 2 pm..
i went to the phy class..
OH MY GOSSHHH...
u noe wat...
i really really hate tat lecturer when he starts to tell sum jokes and the jokes are not funny AT ALL..!!!!ZZZ...
he is MR Loh..Loh Shin King..
and wat i can say is...*he's crazy!*
he alwiz make his evil laugh in de class..duuhhh...*scary*
samore make me scared bout the presentation thingi..marks..assignment..tests..
the worst is PRESENTATION..
cox he said he will laugh at us if we starts to shiver in front de class
o our face becum red... *tats is really not a gud news to me,rite..-i noe,u noe-*

after all...HE IS TOTALLY A DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the other class,im just okay.........
no comments for it..


although i was so busy with all the books stuff and classes..
i still miss my home sumtimes..
when i reached my room and opened the door,i will start missing my home..
cox mayb i saw my beds,all the stuff i took from home and my blanket!!!
*depressed*

but...
after one o two days..
i am okay d...till now..


bout the books tat im going to use for the subjects..
chem and phy...
for everyone's information,kiki ady bought one new physic text buk..
and it costs rm94.80...!!!
k..i noe im not a gud planner in buying expensive stuff...

well..if i photocopy it,it costs rm51 sumthing...
yea..its cheaper lor..
but my dad said -its better to buy it cox photocopy it will cost us half price of de buk...lebih kurang la the cost..-=.=!

bout the chem textbuk..
i just photocopy half of the buk at my dad's fren shop..for free..!!!


so...
now i bek home...
on9ing..
n tml...i havta learn driving again...
omg..i dunno whether i can drive onot cox i one week d din learn drive..
shit...

k...i tink tats it for dis week...there lots more i wanna write...
mayb next time continue...haha..
chao ppl..

kio tsukete!sayonara...!!!

No comments: