Wednesday, January 21, 2009

let see.....


ok...so...
dis is my room..E3-37..*means at level 3!*..so i have to everyday walk up and down the stairs..damn tired wei..
my roommate..is skypao lor..>.<
guess which table is mine..lolz...
well..my table is full of stuff wan..=.=!
and i like my bed =)..*cox its purple!!*



for everyone's information..
dis is my physic teks buk..
its really thick and it is de heaviest buk i ever bought..duh..samore must hold it while walking for bout 1 km to class...=.=**


today's experiment.......
we were investigating the properties of sum chemical stuff like magnesium,mercury,NACL and many others..
dis was the unknown mixture*after heating it and filtered*..
u can actually see the shiny part [in de black thingi] and it looked cute..*according to my fren lar*



ok..dis is the unknown mixture..*shld hav upload dis first!hehe..*
my fren,victor saw dis thing at first..he was like so excited to know wats in dis bottle..
toot...
but the content is just a mixture of magnesium and NACL..lolz...



dis was our table for the experiment..kaka..
one table=four ppl=one group..me,aniqah,my sabah fren and potato!=.=...haha..
next time if got their pics,den oni i upload here lar..
hehe..


at evening,me and charis they all went to the social board meeting..
after tat,we chao and go makan..
bout 9 sumthing,we went to the bbq cny..lots of ppl there wei..
and very smoky too..*cox of the bbq thingi and it makes me feel uncomfortable..*
den.. i went bek to my hostel and im here now..

blogging..hehe..

1 comment:

KHOO QIAN PENG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.