Saturday, January 17, 2009

hate it...

y these days my laptop is working like this..?!!!
its sucks..

cant b fixed..??
cant be saved..??
omgoosshhh....

i feel like 'killing' dis pc..=.=***
ish...
realy nid to fix it up b4 i chao to INTI tml..
dduuuhhhhhh....


on fri, i was asleep at 6 sumthing in de evening..
and i actually woke up at 6.30 am the next day(today)...
wow...
i ady 'charged' myself to 100% of energy..
kaka..

bout 10 sumthing..
i went for driving lessons...for two hours..
it was sunny and windy today..*but i feel fresh!*
when i went bek home,i started to on9 for a while..
den ate de chicken rice my mum bought...
after few mins,i cho to sleep again..hahaha..
*almost bcum a pig*

after 2 hours,i woke up..
i on9 again..
and i chatted wit wendy..
she added me in another conversation with tat silver..*and i actually dun wan b a light bulb le..*
but we three chatted 4 like few mins...
talked bout japanese ppl..hahaha..and tat silver asked both of us whether tml we two wanna go times square onot..
eh..i dun wan b light bulb la k..*havta repeat so many times*
tat wendy pulak said to silver-u ask kiki la..-
*excuse me..isnt wendy suppose to be asked,and not me..??*
'i dun wan see mr. choo on sunday la..'said tat silver..

i was like wtf..!!
wendy dun even noe wats he talking bout but i noe!
well,let me explain..

mr. choo = me

cox from their information,i look like tat mr. choo(de lecturer tat teaches us mathematics)...
huh..i dun wan to look like a lecturer!!=.=**


den tat wendy pulak said she wanna go makan instead of chating here for a bit longer...=.=!
duuhh...
den we three left the conversation..

after tat de fatty found me in msn..
de fatty is tat pao's cousin..*me n pao gave him dis nickname*
he kip calling me noob cox i put [noob gal]
in japanese words..in de msn...
so i just kip and kip calling him fatty..wahahahahaahhaaa....
well,he asked me how to make the pics in de msn change automatically..


den bout 7 o 8 sumthing,i went makan..in the kitchen..
after eating,i came bek to msn..
suddenly im like chatting with so many ppl..
michelle..
silver..
wendy..
another fellar tat i duno..
tat dx fellar..
and of course including the fatty..

damn busy lolz..
after asking bout msn thingi from tat dx and helping tat fatty to dl de msn shell, i finally could rest for a while..
tat fatty ady can use msn shell and use ths side display pics..hahaha..
*he owe me a meal*..
den michelle asked me bout the slide display pics too..
so i helped her out and now i guess,she is using the latest msn window..!and msn shell too..yesh,done a gud job today..!


bout 11 pm,i saw pao on9!!!lol..
din even noe she will on9 so late..=.=!
so we chatted..
and i went to find wendy oso..*to makesure she's okay there..*

finally..
im done for de day..
i went to sleep..=.=..


on sunday,i woke up kinda early..
8 sumthing..
den i watched a lil bit of anime..*hehe*
at bout 12 o 1 sumthing,i started to packed up sum stuff to get ready to INTI..
my mum actually dun wan me to go so early..
but i wan go there cox i cant do my phy tutorial at home!..*bising la my bro..*

so..
i went bek and of course faster finish-kan my homework lor..
den i go meet wendy and charis..*charis cum bek early oso*
we went jalan-jalan and makan for dinner oso..

after tat,me,wendy and charis decided to do our homework at E block..
but rite..
we three go and see KIMONO DRESS pulak!
toot..
tat lao ge oso there,so he was like-ei,u 3 doing homework o 'shopping' in the net?-
kaka..
we laugh like hell deh..
wakakaka..


later,we went bek to our hostel and slept lor..

No comments: