Friday, February 6, 2009

lazy to write blog lah...

test?!
not ready for the tests yet..my brain still like rusted..haihz..
nvm..gambatte for dis time den i wun be so stress for the final examination..
hehehe..

my phy test 1 - on 16th Feb..
chem test 1 - on 13th Feb..
eng test 1 - on 19th Feb..

but luckily just havta read 3 to 4 chapters..
lolz..>.<


other than these tests news,
wendy have ady got a new bf..*everyone knws it ady*
so here i am to congrats her again..haha..
wish her have a gudtime wit tat metal lor..
and dun tink bukan2 liao la..=.==.=


bek to my story..
i hav sum groups assignment to do for dis month..
phy grp presentation..chem grp presentation..mpw assignment..maths grp assignment...
duuhh...
but luckily all are in group wan..if not den im dead...=.=!!!



so..these are sum pics i took from potato's blog..*sumtimes she like to take ppl's pics,without ppl knowing..=.=*


my classmates..[venn fang & jojo]..they always sit together in de class..>.<


my 'gang'!lolz...potatoyam(xinying/singing) + victor(a.k.a vector) in the library...
u can actually see that they were 'exploring' my new hp W910i..=.=!


bing hou..he is my classmates oso..alwiz blurr blurr n 'disappear' very quickly after class..swtswt...he was an AUP student but now changed to foundation in science..lol...


my classmate..alwiz hang out wit us(me,potato and victor)..n shes sabah ppl..hehe..


dis is aniqah!she is the only malay in my class...oso alwiz go anywhere wit us >.<..


he's lushwind..one of my classmates oso..mr loh alwiz call him 'last week'..hahaha..cox he said his name very hard to pronounce..swt nyerr...n he ady passed his driving test yest!!!!!!!geng..*me now worry cox going to take driving test soon..*haihz...


its 9 oclock in de morning!during the eng break,everyone were like sleeping..hahaha...


these are sum guys in my class..*de pic was taken during chem break today..*


and the last picture is me..T.T..i din realized potato took dis pic..huh..became her 'victim'..i was actually trying to cover the camera lens with tat hp pouch but failed..haihz..




end...

No comments: