Friday, January 23, 2009

24th of Jan 2009

im bek!!!!!from INTI..
i sat tuck jon's car to go bek to kajang..
wit pao, charis and tat fatty...>.<

bout 2 like tat..
i reached my home..
i was so tired to on9 until i tersleep when i was lying on my bed..*too tired leh..*
at 6pm..i woke up..although i was still sleepy but i wanna watch the singapore drama..!
lolz..
den after tat, i ate my dinner...talked to my mum and dad for a while..*chit-chat*
i noe its weird to chit-chat wit parents but im used to it..lol..

after 8 oni i started on9..
the minute i signed in,tat fatty ady nudged me..but after tat he went dota-ing..duh!
duh...summore one of my fren nudged me..=.=*
later on,tat wendy's so-called bf found me and qp in msn..
so we three like chatted for a while..
qp gave new nicknames to me and tat silver..
he = funny henry *sounds totally WRONG!*
me = sushi suci *dun really suits me..suki is better!*kaka..


den qp said she wanna chao first..
wat la..cox she saw her mum cum bek ady..haihz..
den tinggal me and tat fellar chatting..
after tat,he oso gtg..and called me to tell wendy tat he's is off-ing..swt!
ok...den we ended our conversation...

only at bout 11 sumthing,i saw wendy on9..huh..
so i chatted wit her..
at de same time,chatted wit lilian three and my sabah fren..*busy*
but then,i almst forgot tat i am suppose to print my lecturer notes and till now not even one paper is printed!!
so i started to print and duno y suddenly got so many virus detections..
walao..
153 detections wei..where the heck it cum from la..duh..kip on beeping and beeping..duhduh...

haihz..
den bout 12 sumthing,i went out and eat..*supper lo..*
told everyone tat i went out..
but when i came bek,everyone off9 d..sadsad..!!
so now im sitting here..printing again..and trying to ignore sumone....

No comments: