Saturday, April 18, 2009

finish semester one!

omg..
y the time went so damn fast?!
lol...

just finish my final examination..
and ended my first sem~
wu huuu~~~

before the final exam week...
i was sick lk HELL!!!
i just realize i was sick when i ate finish my lunch at the cafeteria..
after that,i went bek my room to take medicine..
but...
tat nite was horrible~~~~~~~~~~~

my body temperature rises to almost 39-40 degree celcius!!
wth..
i felt my body lk burning..
at tat time..
i just hope im still alive in the next morning............


but i manage to recover before the finals start..



after five days of examination..
i finally done with my tests..
hahaahahhahahaaha..

now starting to enjoy my semester break before i start gambatte-ing for my 2nd sem..
hehehe....
JAPANESE ANIMATION,here i come~~~~!!!!

><

No comments: