Wednesday, April 1, 2009

done all my presentations............!!!!!!!

finally..
i done all my presentations..
lalala..
DAMN HAPPY!!!!
no nid so nervous liao..
kekeke


before dis week,
i was actually struggling for my eng presentation slides..
do u noe y..?
COX....

i dun even noe how to do slides!!!!!!
omg...
the worst days ever~
i tried to get from aniqah(best in finding pictures for slides),
potatoyam (best in creativity in doing slides) and victor (provides me info)..
and with their help,i finally noe how to do slides...!!!!!!!
omg....
haha..
and i just finish my phy presentation today..
i was like wow..
did i just finish all my presentation..?
cant believe it..



tomolo got maths test 2..
duno how to study..
cox mr choo said he will giv all the formula...
and all the questions just nid to refer to those formula...
hmm,its a gud news by the way~
hahaha..

hope can do my best tml..
GAMBATTE KUDASAI!!!!
>< >< >< >< ><



but
still have one week...

I WILL FACE THE FINAL EXAMINATION!!!!!
wow...
sounds scary..
hope can do well too in final exam~


den...
im done with my 1st sem of foundation~~~
lol

No comments: