Saturday, September 8, 2012

Internship Life

I am back.
With a new life.

I have finished all my biotech subjects in INTI. *HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Relieved :D*
Now, I am having my internship in Kajang Pathlab. :)
Well, the working environment is okay for me. Just that I have communication problem with one colleague there. *Aih*

But all the tests carried out here is very unknown to me, expect ABO blood grouping test. =='''
At least, now I managed to learn half of the tests carried out there.
Here is some pictures...... ^^

They called this corner as 'Hema (ABO & ESR tests) department'. HAHA. Well, this is my first working corner. ==

Here is my sec working corner. I carry out serum separation and urine tests here. :)

Plate for ABO test 

Microscope for urine specimen's observation

VDRL test for syphilis

TPHA test for syphilis too.

 I will upload more pictures. *I hope so :)*

I like to work with my supervisor as she is a very friendly and 'ready-to-teach-me-at-anytime' person.
There are another 3 colleagues where I can also communicate with. *Although I seldom talk there*
But here is an aunty who work there too, where she kinda dislike me because I am too quiet? -.-
Well other colleagues know my pattern (as in only talks when there is something to talk about) but this aunty dislike me because I seldom talk her?
Well, she looks fierce and so thats why I seldom talks to her. There is this one time, she was talking to one of my colleague and she indirectly shot me about the untidy arrangement of the urine bottles (I did the urine tests the day before). Why not she just tell me face to face about it? stabbing me from my back and it hurts. *But at least I managed to act normal and listened to her 'indirect' advice*

There are also few times, where she gives me advice by telling to other colleague to direct the advice to me.
=______________________=
Other colleague is okay with me even though I am quiet there. Only her. =.= =.= =.=
Aih, but at least I am intern-ing there only. Not permanent staff or whatsoever.
*Thinking of wanting to work there after intern but now no more*


To be continued....

No comments: