Tuesday, October 18, 2011

October 2011

Semester 6...
5 subs...
still in INTI..
same hostel room...
different roommate...

having myself changed.
into a different person.
who doesnt wanna be a nerd anymore.
but to enjoy life as much as i can.
as in go for outings to have fun and not to be stucked in the room. always.
doesnt care about the results for tests. even CGPA.

reasons. だいじおぶじゃない。
I'm done with all those crazy, insane study styles.
I'm exhausted of studying.
I'm sick of my over-stressed days. and the dull, boring, and meaningless life.

I quit-ed. no more aiming for high marks o CGPA.
just ensure that i pass the subs.
finish all these insane subs. this course.

and i will never ever study science subject ANYMORE. not even master o watsoever.


Getting myself changed,
KIKI.

No comments: