Friday, March 6, 2009

i can only say.....ohhh mmyyy goosshhhhhhh...!!!!!!

today......


I JUST FINISHED MY CHEMISTRY PRESENTATION...!!!!!*omg



although i got a lil bit kaku,but i tink the overall is okay..!i done it well..!!!><
i guess i can improve my presentation...hehehe....kind of like presentations now..*crazy*

after the chem presentation..
the lecturer gave back the test papers to everyone..
omgg!!!i did a BIG careless mistake there...wthwthwth....

0.235 suppose to be 0.24 when we round off it..
wth...i went and put 0.26!duhh....no marks,not even one mark is given for the whole calculation...ishish..
i got 41/50..huh...
but my other classmates got like 44 o 46...sumting lk tat..*geng

so then..
we continued the lesson...
finally the class ended at 11.37 am...
me,aniqah,satay king,potato and song went to cafeteria and ate lunch there...



*here is the INTERESTING PART..!!

the scene~~

me-was makaning my pan mee at a table...alone...
cox aniqah and fei ren went to buy their lunch at the bakery shop..song oso went to buy food..and potato makaning wit other ppl at another table...

suddenly..
*dunno from where the hell this guy came from...
he just sat in front of me..!=.=!!!!!!
and im like.....*looking at him with blur face
he oso looking at me like ntg happened..and he was like..*anything wrong?*
wthwthwth...!!!!
is not got anything wrong..dis is TOTALLY WRONG!
i dun even noe who the heck is him..but then,i shaked my head*telling tat nothing is wrong to him* and i continued to eat.....*i noe im a lil bit bad cox din say hi to him but its really weird if suddenly a stranger sat in front of u and din even say hi o wat*

but the thing i know is...........
HE LOOK LIKE A reeeaaaaall JAPANESE!wthwthwth....

when my frens(aniqah and fei ren) came bek.........

aniqah-->ur friend ah?*pointing to tat guy and he looked at me*
at the same time she said hi to him and he nodded his head...
me-->*shake my head with a terrified face cox he's not my friend,he's a stranger!*
aniqah-->not ur friend?@.@..
me-->no....=.=
fei ren-->*see me and see tat guy and see me back*-asking who is him-
me-->*made 'duno' expression*
fei ren-->*weird smile*

....silent....

after a while,a girl came and talk to the guy..
the girl-->ehh,why u sitting at this table..we all at that table lahh..
the guy-->hah?not here ah?cheh..
he showed a sorry look and went to the table behind us...
WTH......
but he like very paiseh...wahahahaha!


so me,aniqah and fei ren starting to talk..*cox the guy chao ady*

fei ren-->he so leng zaiii...!!like japanese...!
me-->*so gay*
aniqah-->yaya..!!!leng zai leng zai...
me-->=.=!!
fei ren-->ehh,kiki..ngam u ah..he look like japanese and u oso japanese..hehehe...
me-->*wat me?wthwthwth*he look like a japanese cosplay though...><
aniqah-->*smile....

SWEAT....

so..
tats y i can only say...
OOHHHHH MMYYYYY GGOOSSHHHH...
I SAW A REAL JAPANESE !!!!

1 comment:

KHOO QIAN PENG said...

kakakakak
sum1 is so infatuated kakakakaakakak
another crush?