Monday, December 1, 2008

>.<

dis is my prom dress..i bought it accidently..
it was b4 spm..bought from one shop named....ermm..i cant remember the name..
it costs like 200 sumthing but my mum say its nice so we just buy it..=.= =.=..[i upload it here cox carmen say wants to see]haha...and sure anyone who saw dis pic will wonder-y the wall like kena conteng-...the ans is my crazy bro's artwork...




dis pulak is the shoe for prom lor...
it has discount 50% n im happy tat i buy it cox its branded!!and only costs 64..hahaha...
my mum call me to buy black so tat i can wear it wit other clothes too...=.=...






dis is the shawl tat i brought when we three go shopping..
looked like indians meh..???
totally swt....


when me,tp and wendy were going bek..
we saw dis bank wit japanese words..!!!!!damn swt...
but the pic is kinda blur..hehe..




and finally dis...i love dis dress a lotzzz...duno y...huh...dis dress costs 150 sumthing..i scare de dress will loose the elasticity at the top so den the miss say she help me to tighten it and will plus rm10 to the price..but den i dun hav enough money cox i havta leave sum money to buy shoe for prom..at last i pay the miss rm32.90 for deposit first..it was my first time to pay deposit...it was all skypao's idea...hahaha..smart her...!!but we havta go bek to pay the other payment on thurs..
den i will get this DRESS...!!!



actualli still got many things tat i bought but i lazy to take pics..
hahaha..

No comments: